Most businesses will face a dispute situation at some point – whether it is a dispute with a supplier, a customer, a regulator, or a whole range of related issues. We can assist you throughout the process, whether in an informal forum or in litigation, mediation or arbitration. We help clients at any stage of a dispute, for example, by providing independent advice to those initiating a dispute, by investigating and analyzing evidence related to the dispute, providing expert witness reports or advising on dispute resolution.
Our experienced international arbitration team provides accounting, financial and economic consulting, as well as expert witness services, to parties in arbitration proceedings involving complex business disputes. We can help both clients and their legal advisors to investigate and understand the financial, economic and business consequences of a dispute, including breach of contract, acquisition disputes and claims under investment treaties.
Insurance Claims Services
Insurance of property, products, people and profits is a key component of corporate risk management. PwC provides policyholders and insurers with independent advice and assistance in managing claims and insurance risks. If you require a quantum expert, we can assist you. Our dedicated team can support you by helping to reduce disruption to your business, customers and management time when faced with a major incident.
Transaction and Shareholder Disputes & Investigations
Our Transaction and Shareholder Disputes & Investigation services include:
- Investigative due diligence prior to the completion of the transaction covering areas such as key personnel and business partners, fraud risk reviews, etc.
- Review of Sale and Purchase Agreements prior to completion to identify weaknesses including assistance in drafting key accounting policies to avoid price erosion
- Completion account reviews to ensure that completion accounts take full advantage of the terms of the sale and purchase agreement
- Assistance in post-completion disputes
- Litigation and warranty-related matters